danishzaman

Hello dear friends

I am new user of PLC. I am using PLC model CPM1A CPU20
I am facing a problem in it..

I want to program for Traffic signal
In attached snap, there is
1st Red light (10.00) on for 10 seconds
then Yellow light (10.01) for 5 seconds
and at end green light (10.02) for 10 seconds..

but after that i have to jump at 10.00 ( RED LIGHT) again, and complete process should run in loop just like traffic signal.

Your help will be highly appreciated

Thank you

Regards: DANISH ZAMAN

If you do a search here for 'traffic lights' there are many threads where much of this has been answered before.
Also, people here are only too willing to help but you will need to show us what you have done first.
No one here will do the job for you just comment on what you have done and help you improve/troubleshoot your program.
I see you already have a thread going on this - [;ease stick to the one thread.

Last edited:
Danish, please rewrite code with comments on each rung as to how that rung will operate, also put descriptions to all input/output and timers. Then people will be able to comment on your approach to how the program should work and able to give you assistance and guidance. In saying all that, this code does look a lot like Osmanmom"s example to another post the other day!

Now l see it was the post directly below. Doing 2 separate posts for the same question a few minutes later is not correct forum etiquette, and it confuses this old ****.