Rockwell PLC to Bartec point IO communication

gabidamir

Hej guys

i'm pretty new to communications between systems and i spent a while (arround 2 days) looking for similar stuff on the forums and since i came empty handed i now apply to you guys
I have a 1769-L33ER PLC that needs to read some data from 19 point IO cabinets equiped with Bartec devices (Antares 3 modules- 1x8DI, 1x8AI and 1x4TI). I managed to add the modules to the main PLC program but now i'm stuck a bit in how to address the data from the point IOs. I have no scalling or input data value for the AI and TI modules (TI is temperature input module).
Can anyone give me a small push towards the right direction?
Please...

Similar Topics

Hello Guys, I am using 1769-L36ERMS PLC by Rockwell which doesn't let me MOV or COP literal text into string datatype? i very well know the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. This is a very specific issue. My first time with a Modbus ProSoft. Customer setup doesn't make any sense but we're stuck with it...
Replies
Views
See code at the bottom. Hi all. For the story, this is my first complete project using a Rockwell PLC, I've been mostly working with Unity Pro...
Replies
Views
Hello Gents, I'm now tasked with implementing source control in our projects and although I have more challenges to deal with, a big one to...
Replies
Views
Hello I am kind of new to the Rockwell world, i've mainly worked with Siemens and Schneider untill now. I am to make a HMI application running...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom