Citect SCADA to plc communication

Hi!

I have some problem connecting my Mitsubishi FX1s PLC to Citect SCADA v7.3.

I've try to do a express I/O device setup but it don't work!
I got the error message:
Unable to refresh tags. Wrong parameters.

I use a serial communication with some converters(RS422/RS232 and RS232/USB) and choose Mitsubishi/MELSEC series general/Serial(Point to Point) as communication method.
As address I use 6, because the USB is in COM6. Is this right?
This port is also detected in a later step.

The port settings in the wizard is different from the settings for my port but i have also try to do a manual setup to have the same port settings but it doesn't work either.
I also try to change the settings for my port but i can't do that for some reason.

I'm a little bit confused about the board settings because they look like this:
Using Board Settings:
+ Memory address: 0
+ I/O address:
+ Interrupt:

I don't know what it should be but it doesn't look right.