Analog Module FX2N-4AD

jcp

Hello friends;

I am confusing to connect the channel of FX2N-4AD with rosemount Transmitter model 3051.

I want to read 4-20mA from the transmitter.

I jumper the V+ and I+ on module.

I connect -ve of transmitter to VI- on module.

and positive of transmitter on V+ and I+ (Which is jumper)

But the transmitter is not powered. I check the voltage on V+ and I+ on module there is no voltage.

How i connect the 2 wire transmitter with FX2N-4AD?

Regards

I have wiring diagram of analog-digital module (FX2N), can you please post the wiring diagram of the transmitter?

I can't seem to get you on this statement:
I connect -ve of transmitter to VI- on module.

and positive of transmitter on V+ and I+ (Which is jumper)

But the transmitter is not powered. I check the voltage on V+ and I+ on module there is no voltage.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'the transmitter is not powered.' That's why I want to see the wiring diagram.

re-edited version:
As you indicated the Rosemount transmitter is a 2 wire loop powered device, it needs 24Vdc power supply.

There's a 24(+) and 24V(-) terminal at the top of the rows of wiring terminals on the FX2N

You need to connect:
FX2N 24+ to Rosemount (+)
Rosemount (-) to FX2N V+
Jumper V+ to I+ (like you've done)
FX2N VI- to FX2N 24-

Last edited: