Directsoft5 help!

suhel

I'm having a bit of a trouble with directsoft, thats cuz I'm pretty much used to RSLogix.

So, I'm currently using a DL06 with no Analog card, my question is, is there a command that allows me to input a value such as 2000 to a registry for further use?, for examle: those 2000 would be a Flow measurement, that flow measuremente I would like to compare it with another value and so on.

First of all I have a site with a section for those learning the DL CPUs from AutomationDirect.

A value can be placed into an internal numeric data register (Vxxxx) using an HMI, using the Directsoft programming package or ussing instructions in the ladder.

A LD (Load) command can bring a number (either a constant or a value from another register) into the accumulator. This would be followed by an OUT Vxxx (note - after typing OUT and pressing Enter then press the '/' key to switch from a coil type OUT to a numeric register type OUT - it's a hassle but that's how it is. After that you can specify the 'V' register to send the value to.)