PLC not responding

Lito

Hi, I just wanna know why is it that when I down loaded my program in a Mitsubishi PLC and monitor it, the PLC does'nt seem to read my program. Though the coil at the ladder is already turned on, the PLC output corresponding to it does not turn on. When I tried a shorter program just to test that particular output terminal, it responds well. Hope you can answer why and how to prevent it.Thanks a lot.

The output is probably being overwritten later in the scan. Around here, we commonly call that "Double Coil Syndrome". Have a look at THIS thread.

beerchug

-Eric

Similar Topics

Have tried to get the tag details from the PLC through python pycomm module.But getting Tag doesn't exist error. Am using pycomm version = 0.11.0...
Replies
Views
Hi every one am working on this machine ,where there is a motor that rotates an arm with high speed when the arm reaches the sensor the motor...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I'm having download issues with my laptop to my plc. On the hardware side I have windows 7, have my port configured in my device...
Replies
Views
Hi all, looking to model old RR relays in PLC. Does anyone have any SPECIFIC examples on how to model a relay such as a polar relay, slow pickup...
Replies
Views
HelloI need software to download the program from PLC EH-A28DRP from an old machine whose manufacturer does not exist. It may be Ladder Editor for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom