Remote Run Issues.

Shiro485

Hello,
I am having a problem with a remote run command that will be a discrete input from a DCS. This will be a maintained contact when sent.
If I use it as a momentary contact in testing things work great.
But If I keep it maintained and the process is stopped for any reason and has to re step through the step sequence, the one shots for each step of the sequence get hung up. I have to manually trigger them to step through the sequence.
Again if its just a momentary sent it works just fine.

Has anyone experienced a problem like this and knows a potential solution?

Thank you very much.

Similar Topics

Hello. I have a connection between 2 CPUs over Network IO and I am exchanging data. but I want to stop the other CPU and continue. According to my...
Replies
Views
We are looking into installing a well water pump (480vac, 25hp, 40FLA) with a PowerFlex 755 VFD. The challenge is that the well is located about...
Replies
Views
I should know this by now but have never been given a straight answer...seems like they almost do the same thing. I am using Studio 5000 by the way.
Replies
Views
I have a Control Logix PLC and Safety PLC , 5581ES and 55L8SP respectively, pulled out of a cabninet connected to a Panelview Plus connected over...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I need to make a online change to a SLC 500 5/05 . Is it safe to turn the key from Run to Remote with causing the processor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom