Readback Tags

Tim Ganz

In Logix 5000 what is the diffrence between a readback tag and a standard data tag? I have seen output modules that have an input tag for each output point and some that also have a readback tag?

Working with some 193 E300 overload relays right now that our sales guy pushed on us and it has 5 local inputs and you can read in the status of the input and some but not all of the inputs have readback tags to the same IO point.

The user manual does not cover this that I have been able to find. Any ideas?

Similar Topics

Hi all. I'm curious to know what the purpose is of the '.Readback' member for output modules. I'm looking for example of its purpose, and how it...
Replies
Views
Hey all new to the forum so bare with me. I am having some issues with some thermocouple readings on some elements which are meant to be running...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, I'm working on setting up a large excel recipe table for porting updates through the Linx Gateway RTD/DDE function into my recipe...
Replies
Views
Greetings I have a problem, my system is the following: wincc v8.0 (demo), logo8.3, abb m2m analyzer. I created some pages to display the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, we've recently upgraded from FTView SE v10 to v12. Since the upgrade we've been having a problem where the HMI is slow to update tags in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom