Triconex PLC supervision (emulator)

winnakken

Hello everybody,

I am intern in France in an international company.

The objective of my current task is: to make Invensys Tristation (official emulator of Triconex PLCs) to communicate with InTouch (Invensys also) supervision directly. The communication has to be through DDE Server.

For the moment, InTouch can communicate with the PLC but the objective is to test without using any physical equipment.

Does anyone have any idea of how to achieve this?

Thank you very much.

Similar Topics

We are having triconex plc for trip and shutdown systems. Honeywell transmitters are connected to triconex. When we connect SFC to the transmitter...
Replies
Views
Good Morning Folks, I'm having an issue with a triconex tri-gp. After 24-48 hours of runtime, I lose my SCADA connection to it, which I correct...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone have the Triconex Tristation serial cable pinout? The cable part number is 1600080-0xx.
Replies
Views
I often make modifications on tristation, automatically it will generate new versions sequence of events SOE format and I have to copy and paste...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am working on a Triconex project (Trident controller) which has a project specific function blocks library. I need to make some changes...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom