Bit assignments AB ML 1000 TON

There are only three named status bits in an A-B Timer status word.

Bit 13 is Timer Done /DN
Bit 14 is Timer Timing /TT
Bit 15 is Timer Enabled /EN

1747-RM001, page 2-9 is the authoritative reference on the state of each bit at each state of the Timer instruction and in each Controller execution mode (Program, Run, and First Scan).

not sure what you mean by "complete" - but if you really are looking for what goes on "under the hood" of a TON instruction, then the following post might be useful ...

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?p=6439&postcount=32

if that one post doesn't do it, read the rest of the thread - and then let us know if you're looking for something else ...

how about a specific question? ... if you can tell us what you're trying to accomplish, then I'm pretty sure that we can help with your quest ...