Modicon Communication Issue

arungrth

Hi there,
I am new to PLC programming, I have an Issue with Modicon M340 PLC's Communication.
The Process was programmed to extract and send data by Serial Communication between master and client PLCs. And it is doing a good job for almost last 10 years. But the Engineers now want to switch that by Ethernet communication for some reason. We switch Ethernet in remote site one by one. Site 1 able to get good signal communication. When we doing site 2 half of the signal got lost. Site 3 signal lost completely.
Now i'm confused is that the problem with radio(Cant able to handle huge data) or PLC is flushing out Data or is there any specification need to done in programming part.

Hi and welcome to the forum
To help you we are going to need a little more information....
Are you using NOE cards or the Ethernet on the CPU? Any faults? How are they now being connected?