Inverter FR-A700 PLC

kalimoto1

Inverter FR-A700 Mitsubishi has an integrated PLC function but I don't know how update programme from GX Developer to PLC in Inverter. I used cable RS 485 but GX Developer appear error. Sorry i don't good English

Hi there

You need a cable RS485-RS232 (sc-frpc) made by BEIJER ELECTRONICS. Also, some settings must be done, check PLC Function Programming Manual, available at meau.com

Similar Topics

Hi, Does anyone knows how to eliminate the INVERTER MITUSBIHI FR-A740, fault "Err.". When I switch ON the power, directly display show "err." and...
Replies
Views
Hi folk, I would like to know what kind of Parameters should I setup for controlling with Profibus. My old Lenze 8200 motec 0.25kW have a busted...
Replies
Views
Hi; In a cabinet of a machine, a Fatek PLC with an Ethernet communication card is working. In the same cabinet, there is a 1 kW inverter. When...
Replies
Views
I have Toyopuc PLC PC10G-CPU and some communication modules of it. With this modules I'm able to connect with Ethernet, Ethernet/IP, FLnet, FRMT...
Replies
Views
Hello I am writing to request assistance with obtaining a specific GSD file for our Mitsubishi inverter type A800-E, which is connected to our...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom