s7 300

basharath

I want to take s7 300 cpu for training purpose to the students,
can anybody advice for the best,basic and cost effective model, there should be few analog inputs and anolog autputs along with the digital ones.
thanks.

Contact your siemens rep and ask to quote a trainer unit. It's what Siemens uses when they put on training. You may be able to find a used one at a reduce price.

look into the S7-1200 range

cheap and use the same concept of OB/FC/FB/DB etc so ideal to learn the basics before stepping upto the S7-300 /S7-1500

Call your local Siemens rep.
They do sell "Starter kits" for their lines.
S7-300, s7-1200, etc.
Some of the starter packages for the S7-1200 series come with an hMI as well. A bit more money though.
But you get the hardware and a registered copy of the software.