uploading/downloading project from Schneider HMI XBTGT

brancoluk

Hello, I have been asked to handle a mission impossible and need help from you all.

My previous engineer handed me a Schneider HMI (XBTGT7 series) and asked me to transfer the programme back to a notebook as backup. The Runtime still works but the password is gone. Tried the followings so far:
1. A CF card was found, but there are no VDZ fileo_O;
2. I connected a notebook to the HMI, but it seems like I cannot retrieve the programme without username/passwordo_O.

Please help before I had to redraw the whole project which is even more impossible than mission impossible. Thank you.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am trying to upload some parameters from a powerflex 523, and download them to a new powerflex 4. First problem is I’m not...
Replies
Views
Am I able to upload a live AB DTAM Plus HMI's existing configuration without taking it out of service? I have two comm ports and would be using...
Replies
Views
Hi, It's my first time trying to use panel view, although I've touched briefly on RSLogix. I'm struggling to connect to the panel view. When I...
Replies
Views
I need to do some research on Mitsubishi PLC program. I want to download original program (made by someone else, I have no source code) and save...
Replies
Views
I've been struggling with adding a Yaskawa drive to an existing DeviceNet network. I installed a new Yaskawa drive and programmed the drive...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom