Micrologix1100 and PanelView C300?

Carbon Fibr

Is it possible to use a ML1100 and Penelview C300?
If it is possible what steps should I take in connecting them also making them communicate with each other.

FYI, I'm making an oven; I want to be able to control the temperature through the HMI and change setpoints.

anyone?
Do I have to use the AIC+ module (1761-NET-AIC)? What does this even do?

Or can I just use the 1761-CBL-PM02 to connect the PVC300 directly to the port of the ML1100?

Also having issues with this USB driver which than I can type in some IP address to program it over a firefox. Anyone have any input on that?

Any help much appreciated thanks.

nope, I seen the user guide for using the C600 and a ML1100 which has Ethernet but I haven't found any information on connecting and using the C300

Yes, you can use the 1761-CBL-PM02 cable and plug it directly into the panelview. I have the exact setup at my plant to monitor our air compressor and it works great.

If you are going to go with the PanelView Component, at least go with the AB 2711C-T4T
It is the same size, a few bucks more, and Way Way better Color, + Ethernet

I already have it though, was given to me. And it's for a small project to put on a powder coating oven.
I just want to view the temp, adjust the setpoint of the temp and change timer through it.