DDV instruction replacament on Micrologix1100

Anglebert

Hi, I am working on migrating legacy program from MicroLogix1000 to MicroLogix 1100 and apparently it's throwing an error saying the DDV instruction is not valid on Micrologix 1100. I do not know what to replace this instruction with, any suggestions?

The 1100 supports L (Long Integer, 32 bits). So instead of using the S: registers, you may be able use a long file element to hold the 32 bits and then use a standard divide.

More information will result in a more informed response.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to convert a SLC 505 program to ControlLogix. Could someone please explain how a DDV instruction works or else how the following logic...
Replies
Views
Anyone find a way to do DDV command on a Logix 5000 platform? I can't figure out how the double divide is calculating. Looks like hoodoo voodoo!
Replies
Views
Ok, so I consider myself reasonably intelligent, but I need help with this one. I would like to better understand the Double Divide instruction...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've come across one of the program which consists of DDV instruction. I tried to search the help & instruction manual, the explaination...
Replies
Views
Can someone explain what the DDV (double divide) actually does in SLC500. I've read the explaniation, but i cant quite grasp it =[
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom