splash screen

neurocyber

Hello All
Is there a simple way to display a splash screen at program startup for a few seconds duration and then goto main screen without any buttons or interaction from the customer ?
Thanks

At powerup, start a timer. Use the timer bit to call the next screen.
(A generic answer is possible with knowing the model number).

Last edited:
As has been mentioned, the method will be different on different HMI platforms.

I've done startup splash screens recently in Red Lion Crimson 3, with PanelView Plus using FactoryTalk View ME, and in Indusoft Web Studio.

All three methods were different. FactoryTalk View ME was probably the most complicated because it involved a PLC-commanded screen switch. That's OK because I also had PLC-commanded pop-ups and timeouts in the rest of the applications.

Hello,

In PeakHMI each window has settings. One setting, if enabled, is a timer to automatically close the window after X seconds of opening.