Codesys visualization

rahuls

hello all,
i have done visualization to have a model of elevators(auto car parking)....now i want to program it in such a way that when i enter particular no from visualization window that particular platform should come.problem is how to insert numerical or integer value into visualization??
i m using codesys v2...please help!!1

go to visualisation
make a rectangle or anything
go to configure
got to input
go to text input of textdisplay

this is one way
you can also execute a POU from here, this can do anything you like, like calling elevator to floor 4 etc.

the example of yosi is small but when you change the .txt with .pro (forum will not handle all extensions) it works.
you can also switch to another visualisation change a color etc.

Hello Yosi n Shooter,
Thanks for you warm response.i tried wht yosi told and i 100% satisfied for my problem.also shooter i m going to try ur way also...thanks guys..keep it that way...thanks