Citect Raw Values from GetTrendTable()

iNgine

I'm having a hard time on displaying the rawvalues from a trend on Vijeo Citect 7.4, will somebody help me how to? I've researched that using GetTrendTable will able to do this but the problem is I cannot display it. Please help me.

It should be in support. Send your project to Citect Support and they will have a look for you. Easiest and best way.

Similar Topics

I'm upgrading an old project that was Citect V5.21 (approx 2002) to the latest Citect V7.2. I converted it to V6.1 and runs ok with zero compile...
Replies
Views
Is there any way in Citect to prevent windows being redrawn when a user logs in with a new priveledge level? I have a number of Citect windows...
Replies
Views
I am using Citect HMI and a WAGO PLC (750-842) communicating using MODNET (MODBUS over TCP/IP) and have the following problem: I can successfully...
Replies
Views
Hello, the system we use is Scada 7.5 series. We have usb key activ now we need additional key to make the system work, how do we solve this...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom