Citect V7.2 - Koyo BCD 10000 max raw value invalid

matt_sd

I'm upgrading an old project that was Citect V5.21 (approx 2002) to the latest Citect V7.2.
I converted it to V6.1 and runs ok with zero compile errors after debugging.

Now converting to V7.2. I have run the migration tool but have this error for a number of variables:-

Context 'Value out of range for a given type'
Error 'Invalid number'
Field is 'RAW full' in variable.dbf

When I go to it, it is a TMR (koyo205 is the PLC)
data type is BCD and the raw full scale that is the error = 10000

Any ideas?

Thanks

Thanks Ben,

I just read that last night. The Citect complier has got much better in V7.2, even in V6.1 it accepted these max raw values

I checked the eng value as well so there would not be incorrect scaling, i.e

0-10000 raw
0-1000 eng

is now

0-9999 raw
0-999 eng

Thanks