FactoryTalk View Alarms - very, very slow

(8{)} ( .)

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all,

My customer is using FactoryTalk v 6.10 and has this re-occurring problem.

The system usually runs fine. Occasionally when opening screens with AlarmSummary objects on them will take up to 30 seconds to load. The object displays but the screen can't be exited until the alarms are retrieved (which is what takes all of that time.)

Clearing the cache does seem to help but this has happened 2 days in a row (as opposed to once every few months) so the situation is clearly unacceptable.

Help!

Thanks in advance.

Yosi

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I've got problem about my Alarms services (i think), that happen after installed Visual Studio. I did a few things like, Repair : Studio...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, Happy 4th of July to my neighbors! Is there a way to edit Alarms in Excel? The native export is XML, and there is always...
Replies
Views
Hi guys! I want to read a tag name of hmi tag to create a generic alarm message. Do you know if it's possible to do? I'm using factorytalk view...
Replies
Views
Doing some consulting work using factorytalk view studio and RSLogix5000. We set up alarms for the system a while ago and they work fine, as do...
Replies
Views
Hi guys i have troubles getting the selected item properties in FTV Alarms and Events. I have this "Alarm and Event Summary" which displays my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom