Alarms and Events Setup Corrupt FactoryTalk View 13

dhimas

Hi guys,
I've got problem about my Alarms services (i think), that happen after installed Visual Studio. I did a few things like,
Repair :
Studio enterprise
FT Alarms and Events.

also restart Service Rockwell Alarm Server.
But in every single move, it's just wasted. literally nothing happen to my FTView.

This is what happen when I try to open Alarms and Events Setup.
Alarms and Events Setup.png

And this is the Server Status of mine.
Alarms and Events Server Status.png

Do you guys ever experienced the same problem before or maybe knowledgebase that you can share, it would be helpful.
Thanks for knowing my problem šŸ˜

Similar Topics

Good afternoon everyone. Just starting to use Logix based tag alarms, and I am likely a little confused. What I would like to do: Use Logix 33...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I am creating an "Alarm and Events" banner for a machine I am working on. I believe I have linked the necessary server correctly but I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! First time posting to this, so should give you a bit of background info on myself to explain the situation i'm in. I am a beginner...
Replies
Views
We've used HMI tag alarms for years, but they are gone in recent versions. So we're switching to a FactoryTalk Alarms and Events Server and we...
Replies
Views
Hi guys i have troubles getting the selected item properties in FTV Alarms and Events. I have this "Alarm and Event Summary" which displays my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom