RSView32 Runtime - Activex Error

arungrth

I am Using RSView 32 V6.30.17 in Windows 2000 in AB HMI. When i go to Login Page a window popup saying 'ActiveX component Can't Create Object'. When i click Ok it allows me to Enter username and password,

after i hit enter, it goes to login page and gives me another message saying "RSView.exe has generated error and will be closedby Windows. An error log is being Crested".

But it still lets me to log in and i can go thro the project.

Second thing i noticed was, when i enter any value in analog setpoints a window popup saying

"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library"
-Program;c\programfiles\rockwellsoftware\RSView\RSViewrt.32.exe-abnormal Program Terminated'

Wheni hit ok, program crashes out.

Similar Topics

hello, I have recently been experiencing a problem with RSView32 Runtime where communication loss occurs temporarily resulting in tag values to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, we have Allen Bradley Controllogix 5555 controller type 1756 L55M14 and Ethernet module 1756 ENBT. The controller programmed...
Replies
Views
I'm sure that many RSView users have had this problem. You develop an application using RSView32 Works. The application is deployed on a machine...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an RSView32 program which seems to work ok but when I stop the runtime an error something like 'Write to tag xxx has failed - could...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have some Allen Bradley PLC/RSView32 modifications to do for a client in Saudi Arabia. I don't have much experience with Allen Bradley but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom