Deployment / Undeployment problem in Wonderware Server.

Anil_India

Dear Expert.

We are using server - client configuration of 2012 R2.

2 nos of Application servers.
&
1 nos is for Data,alarm & event GR node server.
and for Trial one Client HMI.

Now we are facing problem in GR node alarm server3 for deployment/undeplyment of ' AppServer2_Platform(SMSP2+HMIS2)' .
As shown in following attchment we are unable to deploy 'ArchestrA.DASSIdirect.2'.

Any suggetion will welcome
Thank you in Advance.

GR NODE ALARM SERVER.jpg

That has nothing to do with deployment . It means the service is not running. You should make sure the DAS processes and services have started correctly on that machine. Make sure configuration is also correct.

That has nothing to do with deployment . It means the service is not running. You should make sure the DAS processes and services have started correctly on that machine. Make sure configuration is also correct.
Thank you ..

Ok . yes we normalized the above explained issue....

All 3 above servers are now in online conditions with HMI.

But when we take W/W Client HMI online successfully with application and GR servers,then after 2 Hrs Client HMI will go in offline mode automatically.

And Application servers shows error/warning alarm that .. "WWsuit.lic" not found.
And in GR node WWsuit.lic is already installed.

Is it that third party installed license into GR alarm server and forgot to install licence into Application server ?????

Thanks and regards.

wwsuit.lic is your wonderware license. You need to make sure the correct licenses are installed on the correct platforms. You can use the ArchestrA License Manager in the "Start" -> "Wonderware" -> "Common"

This will show you what Licenses are installed on the platforms. You will need to look at each platform.

Last edited:
OK ... actuly this should provide 3rd party of wonderware developer engr..

we will call him for completing his work.

thank you for clearance.

For my one query please guide me...

1.If my GR node and 2 application server is already communicating with configured 8 PLC on allocated IPs.
Then is it possible to connect at the same time other GR node and 2 application servers on same network using different but same SERIES IPs ?????

Can we try it ???

your reply is really helpful ....

Thanks and regards.

Yes you can connect to one PLC from two different objects servers that belong to different galaxies. Be sure that it does not impact operation. (multiple people trying to control same equipment)

I would also keep an eye on the PLC network load.