Multiple HMI terminals for Ignition deployment

phuz

With Wonderware, IFIX, FactoryTalk View, etc., it's very easy to have multiple HMIs, each with their own independent control, looking at the same HMI application. I'm assuming the same can be done with Ignition with relatively easily? I've only played around with it lightly thus far.

Yes, each one just needs to install the Client Launcher and your license needs to support the number of Clients you are going to run simultaneously.

Ignition has two visualization modules. Vision is more like a conventional hmi system that can be licensed with unlimited clients or on a per client basis. Perspective is HTML based and doesn’t use clients. A browser connection is all it takes so it isn’t limited in that sense. You can purchase a license for your gateway with either, both, or no visualization module. Their site explains it in detail.
Not a rep. Just a satisfied user.