InTouch Application won't go Fullscreen after deployment

TheColt46

I have a managed InTouch Application that I deployed changes to through Archestra IDE yesterday. The only changes I made was adding a solenoid valve and level sensor to a tank. After I deployed the changes and told the HMI to accept and restart, the application will not go to fullscreen and cuts of the navigation on the right side. This makes it impossible to navigate to other windows. I tried to mess with the resolution settings from InTouch under node properties, but none of the changes took or are fixing the issue. Any ideas as to how to fix this or why deploying simple graphics changes would mess up the resolution at the client?

For those who may encounter this in the future I found the solution on another thread.
I think the runtime application is not maximized.

In WindowMaker, go to Special>Configure>WindowViewer>WindowConfiguration and then check the Always Maximize Checkbox. WindowViewer will now be always maximized when you start it.

This is a bug I have encountered a few times as well. Pretty sure the always maximised was ticked as well but will check to be sure .

From what you are saying, you would have to redeploy with the changes made.
Did you undeploy.?