Intouch application manager problems

Im_peter

Hello,

M using intouch 11.0 with AB,

M new to intouch. I have read some pdf regarding uploading downloading editing of in touch application but i didn't find answers of some of my issues,

I wants to use dbdump and dbload from application manager to add tags, but the problem is when i opens intouch application manager , its direct me to window maker screen, in this way can't edit some tags. And can't creat backup file,

2- in other case can i manually add tags from System management console or it will automatically update its tag once its created on Plc.

3- how to publish this edited new application from window maker, if applications manager not starting, and how to publish this also on client pc..

Thanks for ur time,

Last edited: