Siemens sysmatic manager

alanyap

Hey guys, currently i'm doing a project controlling a Servo motor with a PID feedback of a temperature sensor (4-20mA), the servo valve receives DO to open and close to actuates a 3 way valve.
By tapping into the feedback from the servo motor (0-10V) to the PID controller,
in this case PV will be the temperature.

but i'm a little bit confuse, By setting the PV from the temperature, where should i put the feedback form the motor??
I'm trying to build the concept for the PID control in a general way, it should be like this?

a>

please advice.. Thanks!!~

Similar Topics

Hey guys, currently i'm doing a project controlling a Servo motor with a PID feedback of a temperature sensor (4-20mA), the servo valve receives...
Replies
Views
guys, I've just started to working on my SIEMENS sysmatic manager step-7 to create ladder diagram, while i'm working on it i found out the layout...
Replies
Views
The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Hi need help why this “failure 5 emergency stop “ appears at every startup in the morning ? Have to shut off main switch at least 10 times on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom