Siemens sysmatic manager

alanyap

Hey guys, currently i'm doing a project controlling a Servo motor with a PID feedback of a temperature sensor (4-20mA), the servo valve receives DO to open and close to actuates a 3 way valve.
By tapping into the feedback from the servo motor (0-10V) to the PID controller,
in this case PV will be the temperature.

but i'm a little bit confuse, By setting the PV from the temperature, where should i put the feedback form the motor??
I'm trying to build the concept for the PID control in a general way, it should be like this?

a>

please advice.. Thanks!!~

Similar Topics

Hey guys, currently i'm doing a project controlling a Servo motor with a PID feedback of a temperature sensor (4-20mA), the servo valve receives...
Replies
Views
guys, I've just started to working on my SIEMENS sysmatic manager step-7 to create ladder diagram, while i'm working on it i found out the layout...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a CPU 317-2DP Firmware Version V2.1.8. In TIA Portal only V2.6 is available, and there is no option to upgrade FW. Then I open it...
Replies
Views
HI everyone, i am new to Siemens plc programming and i am in need of some help. yesterday we had an S7-1200 CPU 1214C fail to turn on an output to...
Replies
Views
Hi PLC people, think about this scenario: The PLC is somehow connected to the same network with the facilities` network. Then someone connects to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom