Renu HMI panel and Micrologix 1200

manasi

I would like to know the node settings / communication settings and tag address defining for establishing a communication between micrologix 1200 and Renu HMI FP5043T via DF1 protocol. Your reply will be highly appreciated.
Thanks and regards
Manasi

Tag addressing looks like it would be particular to whichever PLC configuration you setup. I doesn't appear to be covered individually per PLC type, but the manual makes mention like this:

Tag Name:- Name of the numerical type tag which is to be defined for Display Data objects are displayed
in this cell. Flyout from this cell will display the list of Tag names already defined in Tag Data
base for Internal or PLC Tags. Selecting particular tag name will display the respective Tag​
address in above Tag Address cell.