ultra 3000 sercos drive

Yes, there is code available

Request the RSlogix5000 version 12.1 CD from AB(Free Trial Version). They have several motion examples of servo motion code on the CD. Remember that the SERCOS part of it is just the communication platform, and is not really used any different than general motion code in RS5000.
(You basically specify the SERCOS card and the communication type for interfacing to the ultra3000 Sercos module.

PS> What Company or Where are you from? (Besides Ontario)

Remember that the SERCOS part of it is just the communication platform, and is not really used any different than general motion code in RS5000

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe sercos drives have a whole bunch of variables that are not available on the regular analog Ultra 3000 drives. I guess it is your choice if you use it or not though.

There are a bunch of parameters that are available with the sercos drives. I used the example provided in the V11 CD as a starting point. We'll see how it works out....