Logistat A020

colts fan

Where can I find software cabling etc. I found an old thread from 2003 tried those options no luck.Wondering if anything has changed. Thanks for any direction you can point me. By the way love the forum has helped alot and sometimes get a smile.

Would also like some information, have dumped the socketed eprom, finally got a series of good reads with the second eprom programmer.
Going to swap relays if I can confirm program is still functional.

Similar Topics

Have a Dynachem machine, PLC is a rebranded AEG-Telefunken Logistat A020. The Italians have riveted their own aluminum plate on top of the front...
Replies
Views
I have a grinding machine with this old control system in it. Does anyone know where I can find the programming software for it? AEG Logistat A020
Replies
Views
I have Logistat AEG PLC type A020/E/220V. Can anybody tell me where to find it's manual, and downloaded software for reading, editing, and for...
Replies
Views
Hi ,, I have 1 unit of AEG Modicon A020 plus . This unit is controlling a winch .. Anybody can help me to find out the documentations/manual...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Got some problem here. Does anyone know the hardware/software required to upload/download program from a; AEG Modicon A020 E 220V EN...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom