Eprom dump from AEG Logistat A020?

e5frog

Have a Dynachem machine, PLC is a rebranded AEG-Telefunken Logistat A020. The Italians have riveted their own aluminum plate on top of the front plate (Dynachem Italia srl CP8401). I have seen the same looking PLC being branded Modicon A020 as well.

Have desoldered and checked the 17 relays, will probably swap all, the same model is still sold.

Have removed SRAM and it tested fine, unplugged socketed EPROM and had troubles reading it, had flaky bits with one reader and got stable results with another so I might burn another eprom just to be sure there is no problem.

I wonder if anyone out there could please remove the eprom from their PLC, dump it and send to me so I can compare. The dump clearly says AEG-TELEFUNKEN LOGISTAT A020 in the ASCII text at the end of the file (attached) so hopefully they used the same "OS" in many other PLC:s as well.
I'm also considering disassembling the code to check the validity, this one has an Intel 8031 CPU.

It seems difficult to find software for this, a handier solution could have been to extract the code and put a newer PLC in the machine. I'm guessing the soldered EEPROM holds the user program.

Would be great if anyone could help out or even direct me to that PLC simulator for 286-computers mentioned in another thread.
Not sure if there's PC software to hook it up to a plain PC...?

The dumped eprom is a TI 2764JL-25 with the sticker "AEG DSW 095; 042.211429.01; GRUND-SW f. A020" the ; means new line.

The ones that are photographed on eBay has similar texts as far as I could see.

GRUND-SW f. A020 most likely means "primary software for A020".