Using Step5 EPROM Progger In Modern Times

"The Customer is Always Right"

I bet you could probably upgrade to an S7-1200 system for the same money that you are goiung to spend looking for and programming an Eprom. Depending on I/O count, £2000 will probably cover it.

Oh well... "The Customer is Always Right"

Dont argue with the customer. You are having a sure thing for years to come.

If it was MY money, I would go for the battery backed RAM no EPROM and no EEPROM option.
I would then allow it to run like that for max 1 year while I would prepare to switch over to a new PLC system.

Similar Topics

Dear PLC Experts, I am trying restore program in Siemens S5 115U CPU 945.I have backup of program unable to open with STEP 5 V7.23. I tried with...
Replies
Views
I have a project to automate four generator sets. The system will monitor and store the load demand of the factory. Once there's Power outage, the...
Replies
Views
Adding ethernet equipment to an existing panel that has none. We have some solid ethernet cables coming from other remote cabinets that I plan to...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to control a device via MODBUS RTU and the ModbusRtuMasterV2_PcCOM in Twincat 3. I've configured a device with the right com port and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to use the IO Device Library (Product Versions) which is configured to work with the 1756-EN4TR & 1756-EN2TR but my system uses...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom