Cimplicity Workbench SCADA Script References

mabiss

Hi all,

I have inherited a quite complex control system that makes use of various PLC, proprietary and database links. The central SCADA system is Cimplicity Workbench Version 7.

The SCADA makes use of various scripts to carry out messaging and sql server requests etc. These scripts are .bcl type.

I was wondering if there is a way to find out where a script is called from? I have a script that makes use of a particular point. On the point I can do a cross reference to find out where it is used. Is there anything similar for scripts?

Thank you for your assistance.
Regards
Steve

Similar Topics

hellow in our site we are using cimplicity cascade and after we creat a new point in the workbench, all the points in point branch are disappear...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Sysadmin here in the process of deprecating an admin account and creating a new one. As part of that I was testing to make sure that I...
Replies
Views
I'm working on some upgrades on a CIMPLICITY system. I have a project folder which includes a .gef. When I open the project in workbench it looks...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i'm having a little problem recently with editing on the workbench of cimplicity 5.0 i really can't figure out where the problem is...
Replies
Views
hello every one I have cimpicity HMI trial version , and when I try to open the project there are message appear to me as shown in attachment...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom