c200he problem OUTPUT unit

ajay34

hello ...

i facing a problem with I/O unit for omron c200he..whereby the output bit
can be triigger ON..but i cant the external relay on ..

i had replace with new unit as well..also i had check present of 24vdc

using ID216..pin no 9 connect to 24vdc and pin no 1- i connect to 0VDC..

had i miss anything on this ..

attach is the drawing ....

..on motor stater control ..all no 2 would OVDC from control panel
NO 1 is output from PLC module 24vdc ..

also attach drawing PLC module output

PLC.jpg PLC 001.jpg

the drawing not clear,

but the OD215 transistor go to relay then to PLC terminal positve line

check you wiring again

OUTPUT.jpg

Can you PDF the two drawings you have please
the image is too small for these old eyes.

Have you tried to force the output ON

I note you said ID216 - this is an INPUT card
Please confirm

hello

yes i had try to force on the output but force the input and it show the bit is on .and check ed the LED also light up ..but dunn why cant trigger my relay 24vdc..

i try rescan the pic ..hopely some1 could help me ..even i try change to new
output still..btw is it not input it output my mistake on that

..yes i m using the 24vdc as return to output.as same drawing ..

PLC 002.jpg PLC 003.jpg

1 more question ...what is the following bit adress would be for chn output number 7 on output 0D215 ..example the terminal A i set from 170.00 to 170.08
than next terminal is connector B i set 171.00 to 171.00...continue for terminal connector A again as 172.00 to 172.08 and follow by B as 173.00 to 173.08..is this correct what i did

:confused::confused:..kinda new using CX software..can say learning still using window base

hai all thanks for all the info ...

finally had settle the problem...change to new output module and try it work ..than swap back to the old and try again but not work..wat i found is 1 of the output bit is not working

the output cards are limited to extremely low output currents.
look carefully at what you are switching
If the output card is a relay card it can carry a maximum of 3 amps resistive load.
If you are switching AC then you must use an interposing relay.
this is usually industry best practice