FactoryTalk ME - Variable Display Position

devo.xx

I am working with a PV+1000, 640x480 resolution.
FactoryTalk v7

I am creating Global Objects for common items, and using Parameter Lists successfully to display all kinds of useful information. But I want to go a step farther:

I am working on the P&ID representation of the plant, where we want to use it for Manual operations. Due to limited resolution of the screen, I cannot have a whole slew of "Pump On" or "Valve Open" manual buttons.
What I want to do, is create a Pop-Up window that will dynamically locate itself next to the "GoTo" object.
So when I click on P111, the popup shows "Pump On" and "Speed Setpoint" in a small 100x100 popup. And if I click on P112, the popup should locate directly next to that pump. Such that I could have 3 of the same popup on the window, each to control a different pump/valve.

Is this possible?

In the GoTo "Connections" tab I have "Top and Left Position" which are being treated as absolute positions.
Is there something I can write in the Expression that will read
"Left of Current Button" + "Offset Value"?