variable min and max values on factorytalk studio recipes

Bobobodopalus

Hope everyone is refreshed and ready to get back at it after new year!

I'm struggling to find where or if i can set the min and max values of a recipe ingredient to be a variable, i have come across how to do it on a number display or entry where its found in the connections tab.

i cant find anything similar in the recipe settings, maybe i can just put a tag into the min/max values on the recipe?

I am not all that well versed on the Recipe function in FT View ME. But the min/max fields do not get the tag browser function and if you enter a non-numeric value, you get an error when you Save. So I am thinking it does not support a variable min/max.

OG

Similar Topics

Hey all, Made myself a decent application in FactoryTalk, when testing the screens with the "test display" btn everything works fine. Then I...
Replies
Views
I'm upgrading an existing machine with a Honeywell HC900 controller, and I'm trying to do some data processing in the controller. I have variables...
Replies
Views
dear all.. i am designing the Sea Water Intake pump which the 4 pumps will be operated parallel, and 1 pump will be as stand by pump The pump data...
Replies
Views
I have a old lathe with a 120 VCA 9.5 AMP motor. Has white, black and red wires. I need to find a way to connect it to a variable speed controler...
Replies
Views
I am trying to display a variable within a cicode function onto a graphics page. This function queries a SQL database. I can get the value onto a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom