Tech Support Level Selection

Brian7424

We are yet again preparing to renew our support contract and I feel we could now change our support level from System to Self.
In the 7 years we have had support we have only called about Hardware issues a couple of times, but that was when our equipment was new, and we had no experience. Most of our calls [4-5] have been for software upgrade and activation, and most of those calls have been in the last 8 months due to P.C. failures, or just feeling the need to get systems up to date.

I'm thinking this way due to the fact that a lot of the questions I have had I've found answers here :site: or in the Tech notes.

So getting to my Question for the members that a have tech support contract, what level of support do you have, Self, Product, System, Application?

Basic System overview
3 L55 at 16.02
1 L61 at 16.02
4 L61S at 16.02
1 L35E
All using ENT IP
10 Flex Ent IP racks
4 PVP 1000
2 HMI/PC runing ME RUNTIME
1 HMI/PC running SE LOCAL
around 50 drives all hard wired

Thanks B.