InTouch WebBrowser ActiveX Configuration

Good morning!

I've been researching how to get more control over the Microsoft Web Browser ActiveX control in InTouch. I am able to load the desired page through the control, but I'd like a bit more control. I would like to be able to not only load the page but center it once the page is loaded. I've looked into the "NavigateComplete2" event and tying a script to that but I'm not seeing a way to manipulate the scrollbars or the focus of the page once loaded. Does anyone have any decent resources for the Microsoft Web Browser or have any experience working with it? It appears to me that I can get more help on the methods involved from MSDN, is that correct? I've played around with some of the methods such as #Explorer1.getProperty("String") and have substituted what I would think as valid properties for the "String" without much luck so far.

Thanks in advance!