error Un-Recognized processor

epplcuser

Hi,

I am a beginner in PLC programming.
I am using RSlogix micro ver 8.30 ( free ) . My friend send me a file with .rss extension when I tried to open the file in Rslogix micro ver 8.3 I am getting error "Un-Recognized processor Please update the software to support this"

Do I need to update the software? or is there any way to open the file in RSLogix starter lite.

Thanks.

The question was do you know what type of processor was in the file sent to you.

Alan

If you zip (forum rule) the file and post it someone will open it and let you know what type it is.

Similar Topics

please I need help after power shutdown my slc 5/05 can not connect. on RSWho my slc 5/05 is showing unrecognized device. am quite new on this. i...
Replies
Views
P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; } I am getting the unrecognized device icon when trying to connect through the Ethernet/IP & ControlNet driver on...
Replies
Views
I am getting the unrecognized device icon when trying to connect through the Ethernet/IP & ControlNet driver on RSLinx with my 1756-EWEB/A and...
Replies
Views
Hi, First time user of S5 Siemens. Is there any solution on how to solve this kind of error. HMI OP7 $613 DB-error No. 11 (0: 15) Siemens PLC...
Replies
Views
I am kind of new to GE products, but we have several in my area. I made a minor logic change and it verified good, but when I tried to download I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom