Deploying a node on Archestra

W530

Hello everyone,

I'm having some trouble deploying one of my nodes.

Situation:
A Server is working with 4 clients. What i'm trying to do is add another client. So i add a platform, a viewEngine and an IntouchViewApp. The problem is, when i try to deploy this new node it won't deploy. It says 'cannot find target PC in network'. But if i change an excisting platform to look at this new client it deploys! Only the new platform that i added won't work. I've deleted a excisting platform and added them again and this keeps on working. Only my new one won't work. Do i have to register this new platform name somewhere?

I hope you guys can steer me in the right direction.

W530

Bootstrap is installed. I can deploy this client machine, but only if i change an excisting platform to look at this client. But when i add another platform it won't deploy.

Could there be a legacy platform left on the system? Try the platform remover tool.

In SMC (system management console) can you see a platform on that particular node?

Thank you for the replies guys.

But the answer is simple šŸ™ƒ. The system reached his maximum amount of nodes for this licence. I deleted a platform (as i did before but obviously something went wrong) and now i can deploy this new platform.

Once again, thank you for the effort.