Invensys Wonderware SCADAlarm Report scheduling

adgerr

I have inherited Invensys Wonderware SCADAlarm scheduling due to an employee leaving. I've learned enough to have a bit of knowledge, but have an issue understanding how reports are generated and emailed to recipients. I have some users who get reports at Midnight and others that receive different reports at 9:30 AM. My users would rather get their reports in the morning not in the middle of the night. (their phones buzz upon receipt). I've reviewed SCADAlarm>>Maintenance>>Schedule and see that scheduling exist. However, I'm yet to find where to set the time for sending and also which report is being scheduled. Any help would be appreciated.

Similar Topics

I read here some time ago that Schneider had bought Wonderware - they have in fact bought Invensys!
Replies
Views
It looks like Schneider has purchased Invensys for $5 billion. http://www.theguardian.com/business/2013/jul/31/invensys-sold-to-schneider-electric
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently, I am facing with a problem about analog output module with PLC trident of Invensys . The module sometime generate a fault...
Replies
Views
Does anybody have experience with such devices: Which software should I use to work with it? Do I need any specific cable to connect it? Is it...
Replies
Views
Greetings everyone, I'm looking for a pinout/wiring diagram for the AUI adapter cable part # P0970XF. Much help would be greatly appreciated!
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom