Where to find material on servomotor/controller?

Dariusch

Hi everyone.

I need information on servomotor and how to control them via a mitsu PLC. Does anyone know where I can find some material/books on that??

Thanks

Dariusch

I have done number of servo systems including Mitsubishi.
As a matter of fact right now I have couple axis running on my
two Q02H processors. All axis are tied into QD75M4 motion
controller and run quite happily.
If you have never done motion or if you just want to become
more familiar with servo motion on QnA or Q, you can
check out manuals IB(NA)0300062 (motion controler), or
SH(NA)030007 (amplifier). Both (and many more) are available
for download from Mitsubishi website.

Hi Panic Mode.
Thanks again you are a helpfull person.
I have done some research myself and have also found a good book about motor and controlls. I haven read the whole book but some kap. and it is worth studing.
If somebody is interested in it have a look at http://www.controltechniques.dk (click at the "book" CT-Handbook.)

dariusch