Rsview32 Event run at startup

There isn't a default start up macro, make one and name it what ever you want. I call mine StartUp. Then under systems settings open start up. Then select the start up tab. Put a check mark in the start up macro box and then enter the name of your start up macro. Place the commands you wish to use at start up in the macro.

I strongly recommend using a start up macro as it lets you start multiple event and derived tag files with different evaluation parameters, start multiple logs, and pre-load and cache displays.

Last edited:
There is a System Startup command that acts like another graphic screen. You can set a bunch of preferences on startup, and also set the first graphic screen to run. I have used the System Startup command to load a dummy first screen ("0_Start" in the picture), which in turn loads events, or may call a Startup Macro, or perform other startup tasks, then Aborts itself, then jumps to the real Main screen.

RSView32 System Startup.JPG

Last edited: