Parallel programing

Hello Gio;
Depending on what you are interested in, there are various answers to your question.
For example, Siemens allows "multiprocessing" on their S7-400 CPUs: more than one CPU can be installed on the same central rack, with access to all the same IOs and comm links, each one running its own program (in parallel) so as to reduce the burden on large processes. Is this the type of process that interets you?
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

IF I understand your question well
I think there is no advantage that you put two plc to control the same output at the same moment , if you think using plc in critical
process and afraid from failor in the plc you can use central rack that one plc is active the other is stand by,I saw this application in cement factory designed by ABB with AB PLC5 they use fife plc
4 is active the 5th is stand by to replace any plc in case failer occured.
GOOD LUCK