Programming Modicon TSXP57103

rubenvp

Hi,

For my schoolproject I need to read the software from my Schneider PLC. The CPU is TSX P57103.
Which programming software do I need to use to connect with the CPU and which cable do I need to use.

Thanks guys!

If this is for a school project, surely they will provide you with the correct programming software?

If it's a newish processor, then it's likely going to be Unity Pro L that you will need. This is not free software.

Speak to your course instructor and ask him why he has not provided you with the required equipment to do your project.

Similar Topics

I was wondering if there is a way to convert the PLC code sections .XBD into excel, edit them, and reimport them.
Replies
Views
Hi there, Anyone familiar with Modicon Quantum PLCs? What programming software is required for the 45PLQUA series and what is the latest...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 0 experience with Modicons. A friend asked me if Im able to help him out with simple programming of Modicon 512/612 PLC. I believe...
Replies
Views
In need of some help modifying some Modicon 984 programs. Please PM me if you're local in Detroit and have Proworx 32 or NXT and could do some...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am currently working on a project on Modbus TCP communication between a Modicon M340 PLC and an electronic card with a DSP Texas...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom