S7 200 cn

bayeibrahima

Hello
I face problem downloading programm to S7 200 CN CPU226.This prompts me for compiling error while the compiling is done correctly without any error.
I've searched through Siemens website support; I found a post telling to change language to Chinese on Regional options settings.I've followed step by step wihout the XP cd (because it stated me the related files are already installed in PC); but this don't work.
Please can someone tell me why it don't work
Bes regards

I maybe wrong but I was once told that you can only program the part numbers with CN with the Chinese version of MicroWin and not the standard version, where did you get the CPU?

Hello sir
I get this CPU from a machine bought from CHINA.I have some trouble with one output for heating.
I need to connect online to follow the programm and see what's wrong with this output.If i do some modification, I won't be able to dowload to plc because I will be prompted for "compile error".
Where can I find the Chinese version of Microwin?
I forget to tell you I use Microwin on a virtual environment; that is VIRTUALBOX
Best regards

Hello,

I think the virtual part is fine, I would contact the machine manufacture and ask them for help, I do not think your local Siemens rep would have a Chinese version but they may you should try contacting them also

Hello
I'm back again
Ihave some troubles with the cable which worked fine before changing the langage from french to Chinese
I downloaded the programm successfully when turning langage to Chinese; once back to french I noticed problem with cable
I verified on DEVICE MANAGER; the cable is detected;then the drivers work.
But when opening PG/PC parameters interface; I notice what is shown on above pictures .
How can I do to see my cable working fine again?
Hope to read you soon
Bes regards

IMG_2.jpg IMG_1.jpg

I am not positive (hard to see from the PIC) but it looks like you have a CP5611 selected... I dont think that card can work with PPI, I think its MPI or ProfiBus only, can you post a picture of your cable/card or the part number?