Controlnet Error

dantut

I was able to capture this error using RsLinx to pinpoint a Controlnet network error. Can anyone confirm with me that this is a media issue (bad cabling or poor connections) and not software. The error last for less than a minute and then the LED goes back to solid green.

controlnet.png

I agree, this is very clearly a damaged connector or induced noise on Channel B.

Sometimes it takes many seconds for ControlNet devices to switch back to a "cable redundancy OK" state after it has detected a bad signal condition or switched from Channel A to Channel B.

So this could be a very short incident, and still take a minute for the channel status indicators to both go green again.

Thanks Ken. It doesnt seem to affect the operation of anything (or maybe it does) in the program. Everything will go green in a minute or less.

Thanks again