Recommended Memory consumption in Modicon 140 CPU 434

saim

I want to ask that what is the recommended memory that should be used by controller ? in my case the memory is 72 % consumed , which can shown by using Concept . So kindly provide some reference document for confirmation. I heard that 40 % is the recommended memory consumption in controller . is it so ?

Quantum 434 can use 70% of its memory. However, error can occur while trying to do download change. To avoid errors, try a small download change at a time instead of large ones.

Set the memory as high as possible in the PLC configuration. You can also optimize your project. This will give back some memory. These changes can only be carried out offline so you will need to stop the PLC and do a complete download.

dear mike ,

" Quantum 434 can use 70% of its memory. However, error can occur while trying to do download change. To avoid errors, try a small download change at a time instead of large ones. "

Kindly provide some documented reference if you have from Schnieder or from some where else . Because i have to prove it . I hope you will understand .